This page lists leaflets produced or used by our department. Each leaflet is reviewed at least every three years to make sure it is kept up to date.
- Information for parents and carers who want their children to use spoken language to communicate.
- This leaflet explains more about sound sensitivity and what you can do to help your child.
- NDCS – a charity that supports deaf children
- The British Deaf Association – a charity run by deaf people for deaf people.
- UK Council on Deafness – assists organisations that work with deaf people in the UK
- DeafBlind UK – supports people with combined sight and hearing loss to live the lives they want
- Deaf Plus – provides confidential information and advice on a range of services from advocacy to equipment
- The Buzz – a website for young people
- Sense – a national disability charity that supports people with complex communication needs to be understood, connected and valued
- Signature – a charity whose aim is to improve communication between deaf and hearing people