The audiology team is made up of 18 clinical audiologists. Diagnostic newborn testing and specialist complex needs testing is done by senior audiologists. Our medical staff work at St Thomas' Hospital, Sunshine House, Kaleidoscope and Gracefield Gardens. Our administrative staff work at St Thomas' Hospital.
Core staff include:
- Jolanta McCall – head of audiology, NHSP
- Kerri Farah – clinical lead
- Jannet Horton – principal audiologist
- Neil Hoey – principal audiologist
- Katharine James – office manager