A clinic for young people up to 19 years with complex multisystem inflammatory conditions, including lupus, vasculitis, juvenile dermatomyositis and scleroderma.
During the clinic, we will check your blood pressure and may ask you to provide a urine sample.
- children's rheumatologists: Dr Nick Wilkinson, Dr Vinay Shivamurthy and Dr Nadia Rafiq
- children's rheumatology clinical fellow: Dr Seraina PalmerSarott
- adult rheumatologist: Professor David D’Cruz
- rheumatology clinical nurse specialist: Eunice Godbold
- rheumatology physiotherapist: Ellie Potts