Please find below links to useful websites.
- Scope - charity that supports disabled people and their families in England and Wales
- Dyspraxia Association - website for children with dyspraxia
- Down's Syndrome Association - helping people with Down's syndrome to live full and rewarding lives
- Contact a Family - national charity that exists to support the families of disabled children whatever their condition or disability
- National Autistic Society (NAS) - UK charity for people with autism (including Asperger syndrome) and their families. The website provides information and support
- Hemi Help - charity providing support and information to people with hemiplegia
- MindEd - online information and training for people working with children and young people's mental health issues
- Parent Partnership - offers advice and support to parents and carers of children and young people with special educational needs. They are a statutory service, which means there has to be one in every local authority
- Family Fund
- Family Link
- SmallSteps - for children with cerebral palsy
- Young Minds - UK charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people
- ADDISS - ADHD information and support service.
- Lambeth Special Education Needs - information on the Lambeth Council website on supporting your child with additional needs
- Young Lambeth - online directory of services, activities and events for children, young people and families in Lambeth
- Lambeth Council - family information service, education/learning, parental support.