This section provides information about our intensive care (PICU) team.
Our team is 'multidiscliplinary'. This means it's made up of different healthcare professionals who have a wealth of experience and expertise in caring for critically ill children.
The team is led by a matron and consultant doctors (also known as intensivists). They are supported by highly skilled nursing and medical staff, as well as technicians, pharmacists, therapists, counsellors, dietitians, play specialists, chaplains, clerical and housekeeping staff.
Senior nursing staff
- Louise Dewsbury – intensive care matron
- HaaWee Chew – intensive care matron
- Fiona Bickell – South Thames Retrieval Service coordinator
- Cait Kielty-Adey – service manager
- Annette Toner – assistant service manager and personal assistant to Professor Murdoch
- Suzanne Elliott – medical secretary