First floor, South Wing, staircase D, St Thomas' Hospital
Directions: from the main North Wing entrance, turn right at the reception, then left into North Wing. Follow the corridor down through to South Wing, take lift D to the first floor and follow signs for Snow Fox ward.
Snow Fox is a planned care ward for day patients.
Information for visitors
- Visiting hours are when the unit is open – 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
- No more than two visitors per bed at once.
- Visiting children must be supervised by an adult.
- Please be quiet in the evenings.
- If you need to use a mobile phone, please do so outside of the ward.
- Always clean your hands with alcohol gel when you enter or leave the ward to reduce the risk of infection.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has chicken pox, speak to the nurse in charge before entering the ward. Some of the children are very sensitive to infections.
- Please speak to your nurse about visiting if you have symptoms of cold or flu, or have diarrhoea or vomiting.